Saturday, April 20, 2013

February: A Picture A Day

My goal for the month of February was to take a picture a day. Here are the results (a few months later) with captions that shed some light on my day to day life plus some time with my parents.

February 1: This is one of the goats tied to the side of the road that I get to see.

February 2: The orange angkot that I ride to the mall/grocery store/gym.

February 3: The famous fruit of Indonesia, Durian!

February 4: Nail polish party with some of the neighborhood girls.

February 5: The banana stand down the road.

February 6: My first crustacean.

February 7: This lesson lead to many compliments (fav teacher) and giggles (dream boy/girl).

February 8: My favorite food here, tempe sambal!

February 9: Creme baths with the ladies.

February 10: One of the many, many kittens in the house.

February 11: Fishin' in Palembang with my parents.

February 12: All the shoes lined up outside class.

February 13: Pre-Valentine's Day love.

February 14: A night on the river, checking out the pagoda.

February 15: My princess bed in the jungle of North Sumatra.

February 16: Orangutan sighting!

February 17: Trekking through the jungle.

February 18: The friends I made at the pool. They were tickled by everything I said.

February 19: The cool dock in Manado.

February 20: Snorkeling in Bunaken.

February 21: A walk around Wori.

February 22: Back home after an awesome trip with my parents.

February 23: Staying safe in the sun!

February 24: Basketball practice! Followed by dinner out with the team.

February 25: Lots of letters and love! All of this was waiting for me when I got back from my trip, it was amazing.

February 26: The best fruit juice stand in town! At least 25 different types of juice, and I've learned what all of the fruits are!

February 27: My favorite gado gado stand.

February 28: Photo opp with some students on batik Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment