Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thank goodness we are getting a new school

One of the first things I learned about my school (SMAN5) was that they were building a new school. First I heard it would be done in December, but then I started asking around and heard January and February. The construction has been going on behind my school for months, and I finally did a little exploring. One of the assistant headmasters was back there, motioned me on back and I got a mini-tour. I was able to see the second level as well, by way of rickety, sketchy ladder. It was cool to see the progress up close, I can't wait to see it!
 I can see my students from here!
 I also had a view of the nearby elementary school.
 It has been raining a lot and this has caused some flooding... good thing we are getting a new school!
School was essentially canceled for the three classrooms that were housed in the flooded building.

No comments:

Post a Comment